ATTENTION READERS: Check out the discussion at The Schleicher Spin on 24’s Series Finale.
NOTE: This was originally done for the 6th season back in 2007, but these general rules can be applied to any season.
The best show on network television is back for another season.
Here’s a refresher on The “24” Drinking Game:
Drink every time:
- They display the ticking clock
- A character is talking on a cell phone
- Someone gets shot
- Something explodes
- Characters appear in the split screen format
- Someone dies (this calls for a social)
- A character displays a sense of righteous indignation (just think how Mrs. Palmer acted the entire first season)
- Jack Bauer says, “I’m Jack Bauer….”
- Chloe looks or acts like a bitch (and you love it)
- Someone mentions terrorist/terrorism/terrorist attack
- Someone says, “I need to speak to the President”
- The satellites need re-positioning
DISCLAIMER: Due to the outrageous frequency with which these events can occur in a single hour of “24”, for health and safety reasons, it is recommended by the Surgeon General that this game be played with your favorite brand of beer and not with shots.
Written by David H. Schleicher