It’s time to put The Spin in your hands!
This is the first round of a new recurring feature where you, the reader, get to vote.
Your first decision point: The Most Memorable Cinematic Performance by an Actress…EVER. Yup, ever.
And the nominees are:
- For becoming the saint Reincarnate – Maria Falconetti – The Passion of Joan of Arc
- Because, frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn – Vivien Leigh – Gone with the Wind
- For suposin’ we should get out but quick – Barbara Stanwyck – Double Indemnity
- For knowing when to walk away – Alida Valli – The Third Man
- For becoming One – Bibi Andersson & Liv Ullmann – Persona
- For being television incarnate and madness, Diana, virulent madness – Faye Dunaway – Network
- Because you told me every man’s voice you hear is mine – Nastassja Kinski – Paris, Texas
- For showing us hard work pays off – Linda Fiorentino – The Last Seduction
- For being Good – Emily Watson – Breaking the Waves
- For knowing that killing people is the one thing you’re not about to stop – Charlize Theron – Monster
- For making me fall in love with you and the city of dreams – Naomi Watts – Mulholland Drive
Think we left someone out? Start the debate in the comments form and then vote!