The Thief Maker To Be Honored by Writer’s Digest

The Thief Maker will be awarded Honorable Mention in the Genre Fiction Category in the Writer’s Digest 15th Annual International Self-Published Book Awards.

A complete list of winners will be forthcoming on the Writer’s Digest website and the books will be promoted in the March/April 2008 issue of Writer’s Digest.

The Thief Maker is on the shelves at Philadelphia and South Jersey area Barnes & Noble stores and available for purchase worldwide through Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com.

Purchase Now from Barnes and Noble

Purchase Now from Amazon.com

Advertisements

12 comments on “The Thief Maker To Be Honored by Writer’s Digest

1. Horse Apples says:

That’s pretty cool. Can you sue them now for not giving permission to be placed on any “list”. Communists.

2. Jen says:

This is MUCH deserved!

3. Pere says:

Congratulations! Can the Pulitzer be far behind?

4. katara says:

Congratulations! and keep up the good work!! cheers, katara

Katara, thanks again! –DHS

5. Amanda says:

Dave,

Way to go! I got an Honorable Mention in the Nonfiction category. Best Monday morning e-mail ever!

Feels good, doesn’t it?

XX

Amanda, it always feels good to get noticed. Congrats to you, too! –DHS

6. clary says:

Congratulations! Wishing you always the best.

Clary Lopez, author

7. Congrats Dave! I’m very proud of you! I hope your success will continue to rise after this great accomplishment!
    Best,
    Rebecca~

Rebecca, thanks for the encouragement and those great “discussions”. –DHS

8. somegosoftly says:

I couldn’t be happier for you! How exciting, and how deserved. I hope it does give you even more momentum, letting people know you have a must read on your hands!!!

SGS

SGS, I’m not so sure about providing any momentum (that will yet to be seen), but at least this provides some vindication that I am improving and growing as a writer. Hopefully this shows those who thought I was just joking around that I’m very serious about writing and reputable sources are taking my work seriously. –DHS

9. wendy woods says:

That is Wonderful news, Dave! Congrats on the Honors! You deserve it!
    Wendy

10. Lita says:

Congratulations!

11. Ralph L. McNeal, Sr. says:

Congratulations!

12. Bob Collins says:

Dave, Nice work! Let’s face it, most people can’t get honorable mention in their high school gym class. You come along and snag this! Your work is being taken seriously, as it should be. You have my best wishes for more success down the road.

Congrats!,

Bob

Provide your own Spin and tell us what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s